Competition Terms & Conditions: Creake Abbey Summer Fair – August 2019
Wooden Engraved Herb Planter
- Competition start date 8.00 am on 24th August 2019.
- Competition end date 9.00 pm on 24th August 2019.
- To enter the competition please submit your details on to our digital entry form or via paper entry at our stand Creake Abbey Summer Fair in August 2019.
- Draw takes place on 27th August 2019. We will select a random number using a digital online random number generator.
- The competition winner will be notified after 27th August 2019.
- The prize is a Chester & Cooke Wooden Engraved Herb Planter.
- Postage to be paid by Chester and Cooke.
- The prize winner will be contacted privately via email for a UK postal address.
- UK entrants only.
- Once the winner has been contacted and the prize sent; The winner is to provide Chester & Cooke with a photo of the prize in use and a review of the prize within 1 month.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to your photo being used on our website and digital marketing including newsletters and social media.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to your details being entered into our database for email marketing, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of each email newsletter or by contacting us direct and requesting your information is removed.